Thursday, January 10, 2008
dearest blog,
i have yet abandoned you. However, i am not alluding to the fact that i will abandon it on day. :)
Jarvin and Melvin went to serve the nation today. :) 16 days of not even seeing their faces. Still, i believe that our friendship is build upon trust and God.
Alright, this is a random post seriously. :) Hence, i shall do this quick.
Few interesting facts that happened to my life recently:
1. I have been either running or swimming since Monday. Tomorrow will be level 0 run. :)
2. I am eating pasta at such a ungodly hour now.
3. I went to Clarence club today, and we swam. Hao feng abandoned us joyfully for the gym.
4. I kinda realized what will cause me to give up the thing i treasured the most in 2008.
5. I have been indulging myself in starbucks drinks recently.
6. and hao feng might be attached soon. That makes life ________.
7. i love odac, because of COS.
8. MASS PE WAS GREAT!
9. IZ LIM IS MY PE TEACHER. IT'S LIKE OMG! WHY YOU!
10. AH YAH, I AM TOO LAZY TO THINK!
just one note,
as the season for love is climaxing in the air, let's not be pressured by circumstances to do things that we had no intentions of doing. Your identity is not equated to what you do, however by who you truly are inside. Hence, let's stand firm!
FIRM AND NOT BE SHAKEN!
alright, my life is how tough. The clock reads 11.47pm and i have to start doing homework.
oh yeah, i enjoy meeting all my sheep despite the hectic schedule.
hoe
till the end;11:38 PM