Monday, June 04, 2007
I just came home from a long run, which was approximately about 12km. :)good job! i had the intention to do that for this morning, but my determination was not strong enough to pull me out of my luxurious bed. Intentionally, i laid down my bed and got changed into my running shoes when i reached home. I started my run at around 12.01am. Yup. In every long distance run, i learnt something new from the lord. While running, God taught me an interesting lesson which diverts from all the other lessons that i usually learnt. If you are curious to figure out why I was remined of this, ask me personally. I looked through the array of verses and those beautiful words paint to me his convictions. Guys, make this you prayer man. :)Job 31:1 (The MSG)
I made a solemn pact with myself never to undress a girl with my eyes.
Job31:1 (NIV)
"I made a covenant with my eyes not to look lustfully at a girl.
Job31:1 (AMP)
1I DICTATED a covenant (an agreement) to my eyes; how then could I look [lustfully] upon a girl?
Job31:1 (Romanian)
1Făcusem un legămînt cu ochii mei, şi nu mi-aş fi oprit privirile asupra unei fecioare.
Job31:1 (NLV)
1 "I have made an agreement with my eyes not to look with desire at a young woman.
i better get some sleep. I have to be in school by 730am which implies that i need to get out of my bed at 6.30am. 4hrs left. pump pump.
hoe
till the end;2:16 AM