welcome!
the runner
entries
tagboard
links
david hoe.
NorthC.
catholic junior college.
(more to come. haha.)
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Proverbs 27:6 6 Wounds from a friend can be trusted,but an enemy multiplies kisses.I was scrutinizing through my sermon book for a particular lesson, the above verse caught my naked eye gaze. The speaker mentioned a point that, most people do not have more than five close friends. how far will you agree? Close friends mean people who you are able to pour out your life through a transparent window. :)Life has caught up with me AGAIN. I begun to realize that i have been sleeping merely 5 hours daily. How balnal and trite can life get? I need to get some life very soon. i'm just rattling some thoghts. Alright, time to look at the sermons of shepherding people this week. Mass media only reveal to you what they want you to know, and not what they don't. the transaprent widow. :)hoe.
till the end;12:30 AM
My FRIENDS.
(will be here asap.)
archives~
credits.
designer
blogger
blogskins