Thursday, January 04, 2007
variety
the heart is filled with different type of raging feelings.when i tapped on it, i can only hear sounds of a rampant tsunami.i seem to be unable to find the eye of the tropical storm. Father, help me.No doubt, school is fun.I love my orientation group (og), they are a fun bunch of people.One cannot help but be doumbfounded at how close we became with few hours; we went out for dinner on the first day. Most of the guys are from SJI, and i thank you that i was able to relate with them. The girls are mainly from IJ's school. There were few distinct people that caught my naked eye. This arena is a different game. New rules, equipments, style and such. Within two days, i have been transformed by little. I do not usually have the habit of watching television, but through some influence; i began to watch prision break and trace it. God, you know my motive fully well. Refine it. Mould me. God, i feel extremely downcasted now. Simply put, the ministry that ya have given me. I felt that the confirmation was atrocious. Maybe, they have done thier best, but i failed to see it. Their Parents. Gosh, please lift me up. I will be still and know you are God.Father, give me a heart that is soft such that ya can speak. thank you. i want to obey.:) davidhoe.
till the end;11:26 PM