Wednesday, October 25, 2006
hello God! :0How's your day? I guess, it must be busy for you, but there is always a smile that will never fade from your face. :)Your coherence is displayed through the majestic nature- the awesome tree, waving its branches by the motion of the wind, the leaves rustling and cracking, the evergreen appearance and the butteress root, just shows the splendid of your creation. One tree, speaks so much about the creator. :) I love you. Once again, i had a great day which were filled with euphoric memories. We had our Far north west family day at marina bay. :) Thank God for those who led games. It was crystal clear that Alvin and ZK, enjoyed leading games. Then we head for our steamboat, and i'm stupefied by the fact that i can cooked scrumptious bbq food. Maybe, that a new spiritual gift? lol. I'm glad that all the guys enjoyed themselves. The atmosphere of fun was so thick, that nothing could pierced through. :)However, the highlight of the day was at VIVO city. Sherman, Joel, Sathya and I took a long strolled with large strides around VIVO city before we ended up at starbucks. I was enjoying my cup of mint tea, while sherman got some cupp? yeah. Alvin and Eugene came alone, but they sat at another table. This was because, we were having shepherding. :) I'm reminded of a fact, a vision is birth from a concern. :) 50 is not a joke, but it will come to pass. My team and i believe it. God, please let it come to past! :) After shepherding, we went to the third level of VIVO city, and it was time to get a little wet. We receded from the concrete dry land and got oursleves wet in some pool. They were not prepared for this. We started kicking water at each other, splashing water on each other, pushing each other in the water- we successfully thrown alvin down the pool and did push ups. Surely, age was never a factor in the pool, all of us went back to our childhood days. I guess, we caught many attention too. But we had fun, most of all, memories were created. :) Create memories in meetings. So, all of us were drenched when we head for home. :)Alright, once again, reality sets in. My o level paper will begin tomorrow, thursday. And i have been playing real hard these few days. :) Maybe, my brain has been wired wrongly. lol. But God, eh. please help me. thursday paper, here i come! It's physic practical! Gosh. Please help me. Thank you, Jesus.My saviour, my closest friend.I love you, i need you.davidhoe
till the end;1:12 AM