Monday, December 12, 2005
despondent
whoa. it's been donkey days since i last blogged. =)For the past on week or so, it has been surely a fruitful week.four days been away from being harass by the world and saturate into fellowship and learning.I was despondent upon hearing that four days of camp but with only 5 teachings after i compared the faith church camp which was double of the lesson in a united church. However there are reasons for this happening.Finally, i have been offically in the family of west upon my foot onto the campsite.What do i have to say about west?I'm beliving strongly for a great time of REVIVAL that will flood the land of west in a glimpse of an eye. When people look towards west people, they will be able to comprehend that the west landers love God as much as fun they can be.Nevertheless, i so enjoy the group that i'm leading now. This CKK group has surely a desire for God that will transcend all things. =) I'm really gald to have this family with me. They have indeed encouraged me greatly. I love this family! (",)ohana means family and family means no one gets left behind. =)Camp has brought me to a greater height of understanding about unity. I must say that Pastor shilrey has improved a lot in her camp teaching. Yup. The conviction is sense with a greater depth. Great work, servant of God! Thus i believed many were greatly blessed through it!Through this camp, i also would like to affirm the north Conquerous man. To see how you guys have even grown in this camp surely make me smile. I'm glad to know you guys have adjusted to your new groupings. There were few funny incidents in camp. However i would like to share one of it. Melvin is super high when he's tired at night. I shall keep it between him and me. But the funny thing that i did this camp that will leave a depression in my heart is that Melvin and me went to run at the last night of camp. Crazy? But i enjoyed it. It's not just about the running but the fellowship. Jesus being the center focus. =) Speak of that, i just realized that our friendship is really based on Christ. I just learn that in most of our outings we spend a fair bit of time talking about the group and God. Melvin is a great friend and guy seeks to do something. =) Tomorrow i will be heading to west in the morning to meet keith for shepherding and meet contact and gather contact. Really beliving for a breakthrough in west. REVIVAL. 7 TO 15.I was talking to ong just now. Indeed, i do not run away from the fact that i feared. I'm not that strong as you see. I'm weak but he's strong. I do fear but i trust him.Father,i asked of one thing.Do what i cannot do and only what you can.Change the hearts of people in west to respond to you from now onwards.Davidthank you, Jesus. DavidDo what i can't.
till the end;1:13 AM