Saturday, November 05, 2005
embraced
it came across my mind, 'How many times have i broken your heart?'Frozen and still thinking, 'I'm not sure. but i do know. it's uncountable.''How on earth did i ever deserve this grace?' i pounder.Simply it was the word GRACE. Flabbergasted.A paradox gift that had a paramount flare.surprises were exuded today to me. I feel appreciated once again in this serving the Lord. Yi feng, if you are reading this, i just want to say thanks for the sweet you came to find me to give it to me. It was surely a surprise. Nevertheless, it's a blessing in disgust. Thanks. It has really been long since i felt this way. Thanks people! Thank God for bryan. You are a simple heart guy but sure make an impact to many. =) Your heart of blessing others i can see. Indeed you apply what you learn. I feel so encouraged talking to you. =) I doubt melvin will read this too. but still i just wanna thank God for you being in my life. Thanks for those songs and also standing my crap. Brandon. Thanks for spending time with me even when i feel at the lowest pit of my life. Those train rides does have a meaning i behold. Si yuan, thanks for acitvely seeking to grow. You really ease my load a lot. Looking at your life, it encourages me! =) Teck yang, hard egg but sure know what God has for you. You have grown lots but i'm confident God's not done with you yet. He has such a great plan for you. Not done! I'm certain! Justin! Food. Thanks for being open and it helps me to help you to grow even more! I just really enjoy those people being in my life. Sure, there are more people that i really loved to be with and i do not have that ample time to pen it down!world changer! 1- hunger for God's word.the key to last to the end of race you must have a strong foundation in the word of Godthere are more.david
till the end;2:08 AM