Sunday, November 27, 2005
drank to drown his sorrow
i live to one decision.call me dumb or stupid or whatsoever you like.once the decision is made i will not turn back anymore.this is just where i belong not for long.i know that you have enabled me to so what you need to.This family i will have a place in my heart.Silent tears will break from my heart.But i'm going to be strong with you.I have live not to regret this decision that i will make.This path i will choose i will not turn back.you have played such a part in my life.I love you.i mean it from the depth of my heart.You all have made me who i am today.No matter what this family, i will always remember and love you.But i'm going to step out now.out to this land that i will never know what might crash on me.But i have him.Goodbye. i will still move on.I will stand strong and not be pushed down by waves.I love all of you.STAND STRONG AND GROWING MY BROTHERS.i LOVE ALL OF YOU.i live not to regret this DECISION that i choose.This path i might be alone but never lonely.I have sink deep into thoughts about this day.Time to go against myself.I am not turning back anymore.Even as the decion is made,i urge this north conquerous group to live up to your calling.Boys to Man.Love God love people!Catch my spirit man.I never want to return again if things are still the same.i love all of you.David
till the end;9:25 PM