Thursday, November 24, 2005
down the streets
it's been long since i last walked down the streets in town. Gazing at the shining lights that evokes off from the LED.Looking at the streets which were covered with cars.Walking down the streets aimlessly but with many questions that bombarded my mind.As much as i choose not to think about it,i knew it will never stop flowing.I knew i had to make a decision and things cannot carry on this way.I tried many ways to forget about it but the 'washer devil' never seem to entertain me.Reality slice through my flesh.As deep as my thoughts could go, i let it sink.'Did i do anything wrong?' my inner voice accent with a sense of husky sound.It kept resounding within me.Coming to this conclusion, i asked myself.'why must it always be i'm at fault?'. 'Has it all got to do with me?'.I thought about things.I decided i'm not giving in this time round. I checked if i'm prideful.There was not angle of it.All i wanted was to know why must i always be wrong?Simple concern got misunderstood.'Why?'I'm not going to be the dog you called. It occurs to me that if true friends even exist now. It's such a superfical word.God you painted so many incidents today.Harry, melvin and him.What were ya implying to me?i cannot decipher your acts.It all happened close to one year.Maybe i will swim in this ocean alone again with you.I will encricled myself with you alone.All those are just part of me now.Maybe.Father,my question to you is still this.Am i in wrong?if i am, i've said sorry to ya and the party.But why must it happens this way?A slight concern got to be understood.Your child,david*** btw. this is all just thoughts. i hope it will never be real.NEVERONLY THOUGHTS
till the end;12:11 AM