Thursday, November 24, 2005
cataphora
how can his hands not emplace things in the right footing?God, to me. You have never ever let me go.I tried to run away at times but your hands seems to be like the blood that flows through my vessle.You never seem to let me go.All i did was to ask you and you answered through my friends, e mail followed by my quiet time.I thank you jesus.I have made up my mind once again that i will not do life alone.You have encircled me with friends that have played a consequential role in my life.I love the friends you have given me.God i thank you for having a wonderful buddy, Jarvin. Thanks for letting him to be part of my life.I appreciate all those friends you gave me. Same goes for melvin who comprehend certain things that not many could.Thank you jesus.The test gets tougher and tougher. I'm ready.Here i am, shoot whatever you got.David
till the end;11:44 PM