welcome!
the runner
entries
tagboard
links
david hoe.
NorthC.
catholic junior college.
(more to come. haha.)
Sunday, October 02, 2005
sleep engulfed wei song and me yesterday as we were having our overnight studying. We all went into sleep unknowing in the early morning say three? Teck yang was supposed to come but due to some obstacles it was much wiser for him not to come. It all started with a 5 minutes of rest since we completed out first step to our unceasing goal. The soon we fell under the spell of sleep. =) it was a great time studying with a companion for me. =) Also i believed that this was first time that i took the train with teck yang to yishua on a saturday. =) 'Sorry for making you wait.. and thanks a lot for the book!' i kept repeating it to melvin as we walked to the train station and even on the train. 'I really feel very bad!' Which was what i kept telling him. But just one thing i'm glad out of this from this whole situation. I'm gald that im in this family of God. =) With brothers and sisters that i treasured and they are really 'family and friends' to me! I'm so glad to be in this family where we wait for one another and encourage each other. Such family bonds seems to be nowhere found. Thus i really appreciate it a lot. =)Today i have seen many faces that are bogus. I was flabbergasted when i saw so many 'homosexuals' on the streets of orchard and even on the bus i sat to go home. I cannot stand the feeling of even seeing them holding their hands together and worst still KISSING in public. That's simply an absurb behaviour of adults. It's really tough to unravel the reason why humans behave this merciless act at times. Well that's back into the cupboard. Never the last, it just paints another sector of society for me today. I accept the fact that there are such happenings in the world today. However it does not mean i do not condone such behaviour. I can't denial the fact that under incandesence presence it's simply wrong. Surely it's an subtle issue that's happening today.well. exams are so dead near. TOMORROW! what the.. but haha. i have jesus though. I'm going to enter in with faith and come out in FAITH! =)okok. i shall get doing some stuffs nw and mug on a little of geo then bump to slp. hehe. nights to the world.david
till the end;10:42 PM
My FRIENDS.
(will be here asap.)
archives~
credits.
designer
blogger
blogskins