Friday, September 02, 2005
a consequential post that i just want to unleash it out from my mind to the working fingers. being a impervious person may be both good and bad. There's a law that defines this. i think you can speak it in terms of physics. there aer always forces acting on both sides? well. that's not the point. The point is, being impervious does not mean you are harden. But rather no easily susceptible by what's going on. However, i just want to remind you that whar ever mix of person you are, let there be a focal point. I hope that your focal point is something that can last long enough to keep you till your afterlife. For me the word of God is my focal point, what's yours? (">)that was just merely a thought that run through my mind few moments ago before. =)i just want to blog about my happenings for the day. Well well well... I must say that i really enjoy the holiday i had today. Firstly, i finally could pluck out time to visit catholic high care group. Though they may not be very big BUT i really enjoyed their care group today. Even the leader agreeded. =) I believed that the members agreeded too. From their facial expression it's not ambiguous at all. I really enjoyed myself. It was not rigid to programms.But it was really FAMILY feeling. i really loved it! The fellowship, learning and food we had was simply mind blowing. I just really aprreciate this care group. They are a bunch of people who loves God =) I love you guys too! =) keep up the good work of family love. =) yeah. Yi feng, i'm so proud of you. If you are reading this post, i just want to drop you something. 'keep tursting God in all areas and NEVER stop trusting!' don't forget 'Acts1:6-8'. Keep it up!so after care group. which took 3 hours and i enjoyed it. i went to join the marist plpe. They played lan. hehe. dota. ohh. i played that in chs cg also. haha. =\ and i still 'sucked' at it. hehe. hey. can't blame me dude. it's my 3 or 4th time only.hehe. then after which si yuan shephered jian hao while the rest ate with me. haha. we had a foody time around the table. I'm so gald to have lin kait and anthony today with me eating. They are people who are teachable. =) CHEERS for you guys! Keep shining for CHRIST! A new generation that will influenced. I spent like another 3 hours with them too. they are so wonderful. Oh yeah. lin kait played para para today. haha,. great job. =)yup yup. shall mugged for chem. i kinda caught ions a little here and there today. hmm. copper(II) carbonate is a green solid that turns black? not sure. then zinc oxide when it's cooling it will be yellow then heated black. hehe. oh yeah. chloric(I) acid is responsible for bleaching. Potassium permangatnate is to test for so2 and one more test. forgotten. haha. nvm.david
till the end;12:05 AM