welcome!
the runner
entries
tagboard
links
david hoe.
NorthC.
catholic junior college.
(more to come. haha.)
Monday, August 01, 2005
shall do a expeditious as to divert my energy from doing other things. Blogging is such a blessing isn't it. The letters never have claustrophobia. Wonder if it was me, i think i will go insane. Time passed in a wink of an eye. I thought about that when i was on the bus travelling home just now. It just happens so quickly. I never expected to be able to even grow till this age when i was a toddler. Life is so expeditious. Nothing can ever transcend the swiftness of time. It never stops. The question still remains, 'How fruition is it in our hands?' It's just a thought. In some way or another. I really am grateful to God for given me the ability to adpat to those changes that have been dashing through my life recently. An offering of praise. - Just came across my mind. =)To the someone that i have not met for 3 years.Your image kept occuring in my mind for these few days. The last time i went out with you, we met at somerset MRT so many years ago. It was on a saturday. I met you after my meeting. I wonder to myself, 'How are you now?'. We have lost contact. You really have left and impact in my life. Till today, the bag you gave i have never threw it away. I remember you. I do not think you will even know about i'm seraching for you. I wished that you could come back into his arms again. Thanks for being there for me those times when i needed you. I still remember that faithful sunday morning we met, we talked about things. That was year 2000. Your life made me realize that how much God loves us. Please come back. =) Thank you! I hope to see you in the streets someday soon. If you ever come across this blog, which i seriously doubt, contact me by leaving a tag. I will get back to you real soon. can i tell you that i still love you just as how much he loves me? Come home running then. =) FYI. please do not worry plpe. It's a person that i have not met for ages. The person came flashing through my mind. That very person left a great impact in my life. Will i forget the person? No.Thank you jesus for placing these plpe in my life. =) Thanks.i will not want to lose anymore people. =)David
till the end;11:25 PM
My FRIENDS.
(will be here asap.)
archives~
credits.
designer
blogger
blogskins