welcome!
the runner
entries
tagboard
links
david hoe.
NorthC.
catholic junior college.
(more to come. haha.)
Sunday, August 14, 2005
patience is the red carpet upon which God's grace approaches us. Have we come to a point that we forgotten about being patient? Let's learn to wait in hope. That does not mean that you do nothing. When a spider waits in anticipation for it's prey does it not builds it web first? that's it. Let's wait in strong expectation. But preparing the grounds. Are you waiting for a prayer to be answered? Liek to see harvest? or even rentention? Build your web. Your web of contacts? You web of love? God does his best when we too give our best. How much ya heart anticipate him to pour in, he will do it in accordance how much you allow him too by working through your hands? yeah. Let's be patient with the lord by waiting in anticipation. He is patient with us.I learn a lot from pastor ben today behind the backstage. He explained to me how to prepare a sermon. I didn't know to prepare one sermon it takes about 30-40hrs? just one sermon. I was simply awestruck. yeah. though it was few minutes i learnt a lot from him. Isa is indeed a marvellous bk. He showed me the diffrent angle of it. =) thank you pastor ben.ULM was so hot today. but i surely enjoyed it with drips of droplets that flow from my face to my legs. whaha. we learnt a great lesson from shirls. i mean all lessons are great. but it's always gd. Pastor jeff joined us too. yeah.I was so glad that i could really speak to the international people today. Peter was someone i spoke to quite a fair bit. Peter,i'm proud of you that you have a simple heart for God. yeah. Keep running. I just melts my heart when i see all the youths today are giving their all to the lord.I'm so proud of all the hong kong people. Thomas, jack, ricky, sing, alex and more. thank God for all of you. I appreciate ya a lot.God thank You for placing them in my life too. yeah.btw i gave harry a new name. he's call INCUS.he gave me a new name too. barnye.haha.david
till the end;10:53 PM
My FRIENDS.
(will be here asap.)
archives~
credits.
designer
blogger
blogskins