welcome!
the runner
entries
tagboard
links
david hoe.
NorthC.
catholic junior college.
(more to come. haha.)
Sunday, July 10, 2005
shall do this swiftly. =) yeah. well exuberent news for north conquerous! We warmly welcome two new brothers into this family of God! They are simply wonderful! Thank you people for your hardwork and also God's hand upon us! In short God's faithful to us!well. my ADMM thanks for being a great team that we disucssed on structure and plans! I love my team. But sometimes i really really hope their team will be even more committed than my current one. I'm anticipate for more growth in their personal life and group too. =) wonderful group. I love all of you guys!wei feng and me had a great time with the c1 plpe too today. kinda fun. did quite some stuffs together. whaha.well. shall not go further then that. i aprreciate my teami need to mug. =x i mean tomorrow. =xdavid
till the end;1:12 AM
My FRIENDS.
(will be here asap.)
archives~
credits.
designer
blogger
blogskins