God is indeed faithful. =) a smile on his face is all i ever want. =) This is my desire. to live for him and him alone. Many times the road gets steeper and a little rough but i sure know that he's carrying me through all those periods. At those points when i just want to say, 'I give up!' he will surely be there to comfort me. Isn't he simply faithful? yesh he has been in my life. Even as i typed i clearly remembered some incidents in my life when i'm really amazed at his works of hands upon my life. Take for example, how he brought me to church? it's real funny. How i am changed? Now i am yours. How many times this year he used me to lead in a supernatural way. countless. Look at the sheep i have. He's amazing. By looking at thier lives i am very encouraged though he still do bite. whaha. looking at my spiritual buddies is surely an answered pray from God. He knows it full well that i need friends in the church last year back then, he placed them one by one into my life. Well. I really treasure them all and love them a lot. =) Now i'm set free. I can worship freely =) Thank you jesus. Thanks for speaking to me today. I will obey! =) I'm going to take up what you have first ever called me to do. HERE I AM READY TO GO! SEND ME! Fear trembles in my heart but surely is christ love who has overcome it for me. THANK YOU JESUS! Now i lift my hands and sing, ' Ilive to sing your song and set apart for your use!'. CALL ME DEEPER INTO YOUR GRACE. well. rather a really quick post cause i am going to mug a little here and there. =) yup.