welcome!
the runner
entries
tagboard
links
david hoe.
NorthC.
catholic junior college.
(more to come. haha.)
Sunday, July 24, 2005
come to think of it colours are so limited. a damnable sight of me. i just realise that i hardly get to wake up the time i wanted to on weekends. Maybe the contributing factor is??? i enjoy sleeping. maybe. i wanted to humor the craving within me today and i borrowed a book by stephen king today. I borrowed it from the new national library. It belongs to my country. sounds so parton. well. it's surely not me. i did not consider the hamsping i will encoutered while borrowing it. But surely i have started to read and i think i have read more than 30 pages? yeah. a sense of accomplishment. I must finish this book. it has 500 plus pages. whaha.come to think of it, i really admire people who dare to face challenges. Not sweeping it under the carpet. I really admired them a lot. I pay homage to you. Your unceasing spirit keeps me so encourage. Even you have to went through all torture which is real pain for you, and you still kept to your belief. I take my hat off. I think i shall stop blogging now. and go and read my new book. =)davud
till the end;9:29 PM
My FRIENDS.
(will be here asap.)
archives~
credits.
designer
blogger
blogskins