welcome!
the runner
entries
tagboard
links
david hoe.
NorthC.
catholic junior college.
(more to come. haha.)
Thursday, June 30, 2005
This is really one of those few handful time when i come home and aniticipate to blog. well. seriously. I'm not sure how short/long will this post be but i'm still going to type whatever i wish to type for the benefit of personal growth.How shall i begin? Presepctive changes over time if one thinking is not anchor on some turths firmly. The turth is this, it's not really which path you actually choose but if it's within God's best for you or not. One can know God's best but not do it, isn't it? yeah. Infact there are more growth opportuines for me in shortcomings. yesh. slow and not rush. I have an unexpected meet up with priscilla today. thank God for a leader like her who supported me when i really tried all i could. She stepped in today and help me. it was not a plan meet up at all. Yesh. and i'm very gald cause we have not met up for months. We watched the bubbles flew in the playgroung believed played by some toddlers? yeah. I really appreciate it.I just want to renew my covenant with the lord once again. i thought about the statement i made just now. 'My life has been given to God's kingdom already and i withold nothing back.' this is my commitment. I have made that decision to concecrate my entire life to the lord. Yesh. Ever since that decision was made i knew completely there was not turning back. Yesh. i have made it and shall follow.yesh. really gald that God's in my life.It has been two days in my new class. well. things got a lot better today. I got to know more people through my lamest and cold joke which they seem to be entertained! whaha. interesting class. =)well. the fact that it's kinda of a best class the teachers are way off. OFF THE CLIFF! ermm. i meant the chem teacher. She speaks like a train? seriously. it's so fast that i caught nothing about limiting agent untill i re-read again. it's like she completed it in 10 minutes? plus the moles in doing limiting agent. i guess i will encounter some chem hills and valleys along the way.I must say that i was surely amazed by the care groups i visited today!My memory did not fail me and i can rememeber that i visted two care groups. yeah. it was FUN! CREATIVY! GREAT TEACHERS OF THE WORD! I'm very proud of my team! They really have a bunch of great team working with them. I must tell you that my team teams created endless games and the ability to express priciples in a new aspect. Whci shocked me like a 240v stuff. whaha.that's all folks! David
till the end;10:21 PM
My FRIENDS.
(will be here asap.)
archives~
credits.
designer
blogger
blogskins