welcome!
the runner
entries
tagboard
links
david hoe.
NorthC.
catholic junior college.
(more to come. haha.)
Tuesday, June 21, 2005
Just did a spiritual gifts test. To my amazement i just refound out that my top 4 gifts are1-pastor2- admin3-evang and encouraging is the same.yeah. that's why i say top 4. hehe.well. as i came home today the song just rang through my mind.You have stolen my heart. My heart is captivated by you. Never will you and i part. I'm falling deeply in love with you.It just brings me back to the reason why i'm still doing what i am doing. I love Jesus. Yeah. I will never want to part with him. I must affirmed the mshs cg i went to today. They are really wonderful people! I was dumbfounded by their acc. It's like don't know how many pages. It's super nice. Kinda of like magazine for a acc. very gd! Keep that effort up! I am so proud of this care group! i really believed that this cg has a lot of far more potential then what is seen now. I wanna affirm jeremy for being mature to listen and handle situation well. Glad that they have a loving leader too who will be having his mid yrs soon and still leading his plpe. well. It's common but he really loves them. Keep it up! Tomorrow will be the raffles cg which i'm anticipating too. =)i have seen how people have grown throughout the years. they have simply been covered by God's grace like me. Yesh. it saddens me when i see people leaving God because god really loves them. =) i love God. yeah. God i pray you soften all hearts once again. Let revival continue it's work. When the word 'revival' comes to my mind i see a picture of water gashing out from a channle. Like waterfall? yeah. okok. yeah. change the hearts of plple. yeah.I love God!David
till the end;11:36 PM
My FRIENDS.
(will be here asap.)
archives~
credits.
designer
blogger
blogskins