welcome!
the runner
entries
tagboard
links
david hoe.
NorthC.
catholic junior college.
(more to come. haha.)
Sunday, June 26, 2005
Jesus. It just constantly struck me recently that i am held greatly by your unconditional love. Though at time i failed but you never ever gave up on me. Many times i have screwed things up, may it be by speaking the wrong things or even not knowing how to speak to certain people. Well God i must say that your presence have never left me. You never fail to reveal your faithfulness to me. Glancing back at my day i must really concluded that God loves my sheep and me. Thanks for working in the supernatural manner again today. Just like on monday. God i come to think of it the simplicity of the fact is that actually i do not deserve such a unspeakable grace from you. I have come to realise once again how lousy i am but you belived in me. Father, i just want to put a smile on your face. Your arms are so wide open. Even if i'm lost you will find me and guide me out of the darkness. Thanks for guiding me out of the dark valley that i feared. Father, i love you. Thanks for being there for me. I really love you God. Thanks for being so real in my life. thank you. I am weak but you are strong. Though at time i make a blunder but i really just want to say thank you for your grace. I love you! Keep reminding of your awesome power! yeah! Thank you! teamwork. simple word but behold wonders. together everyone achieves more! I want to look at an angle that sees more potential in people! Affirm people till they feel appreciated! yeah! I love my team! my ADMM is just a wonderful team!I can't help but to really feel so moved as i shared about the unit today to the district. Tears almost ran down my naked eyes but it held back. I just love my unit. Simple people! People who just love God? very simple! I look at thier lives it just motivates me to go further and further. I love my unit! Moreover my team! My seed meeting too! Though all come from diffrent CG but it's they team that supports the whole unit! yeah! I'm proud of my unit for the very fact they are obedient to God and love God! Though young but powerful! Boys today men tomorrow! Actually is boys becoming men! yeah. That's our motto! yeah! Our vision too! yeah!a moment ago i was talking to qian jin? opps. wonder if i spelled correctly? i do hope so. well. I must say that he's a brother that i know that has passion for the school he is taking care of. He will go the mile to reach his people. i heard one incident that he knew his sheep had this bulky bible and he wanted to get a NIV smaller bible for him. That blue little book? yeah. The kingdom of God will Grow when we take initative to grow it! Growth must be deliebrate! A wonderful bro indeed! Then he was trying to send me a song just now but i think to his horrific disappointment i told him that my sound card was not in working conditions. I thought to myself he may felt quite dots? a paradox happening. well. he laughed? yeah. strange but really wonderful! yeah! haha. then i came out with this weird thought. i'm a stress relief pill? whaha. cause he should be studying in awhile's time. cool. i'm also kinda motivated. tomorrow i'm studying! yeah! cool. yeah. soon to hibernate with the little bks. to camp with them and fight all the way! Nevertheless i will never forget my calling as a student! Bring plpe to know christ! God's love is everlasting!yeah. i also wanna thank God for my SB. yeah. i really appreciate them tons. yeah. i love them! whaha. cause they are the plpe who God has placed in my life.oh yeah. i must tell you something. harrry have finally mastered the art of knocking plpe shoulder with their forehead. whaha. he knocked mine today.well. long post. whaha. time to put an end to it. haha. =)David
till the end;12:07 AM
My FRIENDS.
(will be here asap.)
archives~
credits.
designer
blogger
blogskins