it's simply inexplicable when i saw the massive load of people jamming in macdonald at an unsightly hour like 10pm? well. the inexplicable part was why do they only start mugging like some wild animals that have been just released from the zoo. nothing against them but am still in a state of shocked. What was i doing there then? simply mugging. I manage to finish loads of geography notes today. One chapter plus plus. it's alot. I was beseeched to finish up all the history and geohraphy notes. WAIT! please kindly also take notes that before i studied i met all my sheeps for shepherding today. So i had a effective day. I am still on loggerhead with certain areas in my life which i'm still working on to reach the fullness of christ! yesh! Many times God's grace in my life was simply unsolicted. I am still stunned by the love of God in my life. What have i done to deserve all these? well. nothing. But yet his abundant grace kept flowing into my simple life. I see the need to hustled for more growth in my personal life. Yesh! because i really seek to be transoformed to be more like chirst. yup.