welcome!
the runner
entries
tagboard
links
david hoe.
NorthC.
catholic junior college.
(more to come. haha.)
Friday, May 06, 2005
Tell me.. How many times have i broken your heart to pieces? Indeed many times. All for Love You gave it up for me. Everything i need is you.That's just a reflection of something i heard today. Well.. I love friday! Especially today! well.. met Jian hao. Whao.. such a blessing! Why? I'm Glad to have people in the kingdom who wants to do something for God's Kingdom! Wait! Exams are about to be over! People let's get out of our cupboard and start DREAMING! Dream Big! You have a big God, Don't you? Let's claim it man! yeah.So as i was saying i love firday. The i went to town to shop with DO, Brandon and JJ too. yeah. so cool. Brought new shirt and running shorts. yeah. haha. spent about ermm.. 69? yeah. haha.. hit my goal. I wanted to spend less than 70. yeah. But more than that i love my brothers in church. yeah.Well.. I am anticipating to see 3 CGs in north C real soon. Prayfully by end of July we can see 2 mroe person in clm. yeah. a discipleship church.God please enable to do your work tomorrow. Use me as only you could and would. yeah. I love you.Well.. bb.David
till the end;10:37 PM
My FRIENDS.
(will be here asap.)
archives~
credits.
designer
blogger
blogskins