welcome!
the runner
entries
tagboard
links
david hoe.
NorthC.
catholic junior college.
(more to come. haha.)
Friday, May 20, 2005
i'm your beloved.Your creation.Unashamed to call me your own.It's all about you.Not about me.All these happens for a reson.I know that all it well controlled in your handsWho am i that deserve all these?What have i done to recieve this unabudant grace that flows so freely like dashing waters through the waterfall?I can't imagine life without you lord. Once again i am held up by your love.I'm held by your love.On your shoulders you bore me, by your faith i stand.Cherish by you lord.By your faith i stand now and forever.I'm like a flower qucikly fading.Here today and gone tomorrow.A vapour in the sea still you hear me when i'm calling.Lord you catch me when i'm falling.You told me who i am.I am yours.well. i came home with much thoughts dashing through my mind. All i wanted to do was just to worship God. A divine peace that's divine. well. look through at all those songs i can only conclude that what i am today is truly by God's grace. I stared balnkly into the air when i got my results. I could not believe that it was me but i do know it's God hands with me. I don't believe that i top for physics, chem and math for my class and some even level. well. i really have to say it's God. well. when i looked at the marks i got for DT i could not help but to give thanks to God. i expected like a c5-6 if it's blessing then b3-4. however God work wonders doesn't he? i got 84. it's like whao lah. i don't know. But it's him. I admit it's him. i really ABHOR the fact that when we don't hit goals. .NOT HITTING GOALS MUST AND NEVER BE COMMON! WITH CHIRST VICTORY IS OURS!!alright. got tons of things to do now. well. God i just asked that you stir up in the hearts of man to have a passion for you name.david
till the end;10:56 PM
My FRIENDS.
(will be here asap.)
archives~
credits.
designer
blogger
blogskins