welcome!
the runner
entries
tagboard
links
david hoe.
NorthC.
catholic junior college.
(more to come. haha.)
Wednesday, May 04, 2005
'I don't know. It seems like eternity for me to get rid of this phobia that irriates me that i can blow off anytime,' my thought for that moment. 'God, i wished that this will be my strength but much fear and anxiety bestowed upon me! I am at the end of my tether for the courage to do well.'This is the only killer paper that i ever encounter in the whole eternity of my life on earth. English. 'I don't know how to aces it but somehow i do know how to fail it,' i thought to myself. 'Though as much fear and axiety within me, David you must still trust in the God who is faithful! Amen?' sounded like the holy spirit. Well.. i am going to trust God. I do hope to be able to get at least a B3 for english. My L1R5 to be below 10 points. yeah. that's my goal. No unscruplous means to do well for my mid years. I condone behaviour that are beyond the moral self of a human. Man are fickled minded aren't they? That's just something i abhor about it. That's why i choose not to be fickled minded and just trust God while i do my best dude. yeah. Probe a little deeper to my personal motive of doing well. Basically i do not mind getting bad grades but i just want to glorifiy my beloved King and friend.'Has is turn harden?' i murmured to myself. 'Myabe when they really understand God's grace for them which may cause a stir up in their hearts.'The part which detest my eyes is when people heart turned harden towards God. Why? Simply how strong is their relationship with God. Yeah. I pay homage to people who actually keep thier hearts pure before the lord and they are benevolent people as they have recieved God's abundant grace. Infact i am not making a mountain out of a molehill. yup. Your absence made my heart go fonder. A day without God is sucky. I hate the fact of doing life alone. Well.. Today i went to pay a respect to the whoever president wake. Magnificent is the only word i could used to describe the whole ambience of the place. My mouth went wide opened when i stepped into it. His face petrified me. Simply i was also stupefied by the whole istana park. Well.. Basically i went so that i could skip loads of periods of classes. Hmmm.. what i anticipated for came true. I sought of anticipated that people will be crying over him and bulls eye. haha.. yup. ohh.. i met David ong and some others for a run today during evening. yeah. i really like having people in church doing life with me together. And i've decided on one thing. I will bring my sheep to go exercise with me. yeah. haha.'Alright, i will be mugging on Geo, chem and El today,' anticipated in my heart. Did i manage to finish my goal? well.. Nope. haha. i seriously have to mug harder already for exams. BUT hold on!!! IT DOESN'T MEAN EXAMS PERIOD MEANS I FORGET ABOUT MY RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD AND MY GROUP!!! THEY ARE STILL IN MY LIFESTYLE! just incase you think i am so into mugging that i forgotten about plpe. yup.A balanced church. David
till the end;10:51 PM
My FRIENDS.
(will be here asap.)
archives~
credits.
designer
blogger
blogskins