welcome!
the runner
entries
tagboard
links
david hoe.
NorthC.
catholic junior college.
(more to come. haha.)
Sunday, April 24, 2005
Through the dark corners as i walked home i gazed upon what had happened today. Simply my mouth has gone lost for words. The words was lost on the way to may mouth. But i know it's his grace being with me.North C have finally broke their goal. Today is the day that they have been waiting for. To see 2 diffrent care groups and finally they made it through today. Through the thick and thin we have grown. I am very proud of them. I delight to see them Grow. All credit goes to God love for them. Never once was i noever amazed what God has doen in the group. Initinally it seems completely impossible but it's not. We celebrated the breaking of 2 CGs at holland V and i must tell you that the cafe blew me back. It was so.. Great ambience. We sat on the wooden planks which are the floor. It is a little japaness style.It was surely the first time for everyone of my DMM plpe. Speaking of which, we have one new shepherd today. Victor. Claps. More plpe pushing the kingdom of God forward. Yes Sir! Amen! yeah. I love God! We had a great time over there. Our focus for this coming month is S CUBE:Spirituality - relationship with GodSustaining- 13 people Studies- One hour daily except saturdayyeah. after which TY and SY came for CLM too. They made it with 2 CGS.God has simply been faithful.Yeah.More than that i want to say that i love my buddies. I love matthew and jarvin.I am not sounding gay here.But really.finally able to catch up with them face to face and talked for a few moments today. I really enjoyed it. Serious. I love them.Did i not tell you that jarvin lend me his chinese dict and brought the cup for me?so loving. haha.. felt so appreciated. yeah. God.. i really feel so loved by you through them. yeah. thanks a lot man.David
till the end;12:24 AM
My FRIENDS.
(will be here asap.)
archives~
credits.
designer
blogger
blogskins