Sometimes it's painful to let go of some of those areas He puts His finger on. Let me warn you in advance, if you're serious about a relationship with God, there will come a time where He will always say about one area of your life, I want that and that area is the driver's seat. He always gets around to it. He says I want that driver's seat that center of control to be mine. You go along for the ride. You take the passenger seat. But I want to be in charge. So He says make every effort to be at peace with others and not harm them. That ought to be the trademark of your relationships with others. And to be holy before God - as we go along we should be setting aside more and more of our life for God. Those are the things we're to try to include in our life. More of God less of us.