Thursday, February 17, 2005
being born into this kingdom of light, i have prerogative blessings as i seek and desire to be obedient to christ. I remember vividly how elated i was and even till now when i recongise God's presence in my life. I want to be self-effacing in all those sucesses and credit it all to the creator. Instead of hustling myself to follow him, it has become my desire to do so. As i stagger through this life, i know that he is just there. Being flamboyant is not a typical me but after felt with much of his love, i have changed. I am deadset to chase after him. My implication is that God's love transcends all things. Inculdes emotions!truth: it's not that God is unobtrustive but rather we did not position ourself to seek him.yeah. I enjoy communicating with the creator! How about you? i can enter his presence feeling with much flamboyant because of what he has done for me! yeah. It is simply spectacular to see lives transformation taking place, may it be in mine or others life. I really appreciate God for putting test in my life to strengthen me in him. I am gald to see one of God's character recently stronger, a God that will work wonders according to his timing. He is faithful. i do not want him to be unobtrusive in my life. I hope it's ya as well.running this race by his grace,david
till the end;11:10 PM