Friday, February 18, 2005
after steeping into this world of light, i have made strongs buddies, pals, friends and others in my life. simply all of them matter to me. yeah. especially to those who i make covenant with. yah. they are people who have played a part in my life. They huslted me to grow. people that matter to me a lot. Guess in this real world the best friend is none expect Jesus who nevers fails and always there for me. yah. jesus simply rocks our world. feeling sad when your close ones leave ya? hmm.. now that God has his plans. I just will trust God.we talked about our lives till the sun goes down in the past. How i wished that we will always be mature and stronger in christ? All we need is always more of him in those relationships. I thank God for all those buddies he placed in my life. I treasure them. this race, many will leave. it's tough and only the surivor of the fittest will finished. It's not much training but being close to him. don't give him up. he loves you. yeah. i wonder who will read this blog today? but i juts want to tell all of you don't give God up. he matters a lot in this hetic life we are living. Wait upon the lord. Thanks for being in my life. stupid. if i were to give God up. haiz. God please. I do not want to live you. let the world fade away. Take it away. I just want you. please. only you. i do not want to give up. i want to hold on cling on to you. i love you. please don't leave me. I do not want to have a day without you. please. God help those who are in my heart to be strong in you. don't tell me that it's the end. i love God. i am not blinded by the white lies. david
till the end;10:41 PM