As much as i want to control the tears that seek to roll out from my eyes, i can't seem to do it. Who am i to deserve all these? thank you Jesus. Today service was one that God wants to tell me to remember that i am saved by his grace. I am only a teenage boy. But you love me. When i got the gift from jonas i was awestruck. I did not expect those things from him. I love my sheep. I can see it has been God's grace that transform his life. Teck yang has been so transform by God's love. Though i have not read the letter he has for me but i am touched. God i can't help to stop all these tears of joy. I love them. They have been a pillar in my life. I was so elated to see Zhi hao coming for service. When i was told to take up this new group, i really wonder to God how can i do it? i am just a ordinary boy like others or maybe lesser. But God thank you. I thank you for working in my life. I love my team. Si han has changed. The fire is back. How am i not to be joyful? Good results in studies i am glad. But i am more gald, elated to see their lives transformed one by one. I love the chruch. The church have really love me so much. I love my DMM.