Friday, November 19, 2004
If I PERish i PeriSH!
that's my heart cry! haha..
blessIngs of The day:
1- Not beIng latE
2- Had time on the bus to hear from God
3- mEt jJ today and he looks bettER
4- Had extra dosage of food given by the stall owners and i couldn't finish it! haha..
5- Thanx God for my Buddy that came to find me! haha..
6- hAD plpe whoi can share my life with
7- THANKful that i hit goal
=it's not the numbers that MattERS but the heart that matters=
LeaRnIngs:
1- ExcEL FOR God's KinGdoM
2- cHECK mOTIVE
3- tHOUGH I may not fuLLy understAND I WILL choose to trust HiM FUllY
life is just only travelled once. melancholy feeling do pour upon me at times. but i still can look to my creator! and say that he is faithful! i long to be over elated and at euphoria. It will be the day that i meet you.
My heart cried once again: i will not want to leave you. Your presence in my life has alwyas been so real. Keep me in your love. That's all i ask.
DavidPetER
till the end;11:52 PM