Thursday, October 28, 2004
The environment that we are in and the thoughts that we have will determine our outcome.
If you want to know if God is trustworthy, take the risk in obeying him!
Does God need worship or me?
I need worship because without it I can forget that i have a BIG God beside me abd live in fear. I need worship because without it I can forget his calling and being to live in a spirit of self preoccupation. I need to worship because my natural tendency is to self reliance and stubborn independence.
What we ait for is no more important that what happens to us while we are waiting.
If you really want to become a certain kind of person- a person of hope then focused on Christ- you must begin to thing thoughts that will produce characteristics.
Never try to have faith- just get to know God better. Anf God is faithful, the better you know him, the more you'll trust him.
Those are some of my learnings today. haha.. expect one. figuRe it out for yourself.
The day i anticipated has arrived. My dream has finally came to past. It step in to my heart one day like a boat laying down in the ocean of my heart. Affections for it grew stronger as time past by. It has been close to a month my relationship has grew much stronger! Night and day it has been with me. I hold on to it closely. It's time i tell the truth!
The truth is i have finish reading it! If ya wanna walk on water get out of the boat!!!
it's lIKE 200 plus pages! haha..
What were ya thinking?
My wife rite? haha.. my wife is coming to my life in don't know how many years la! Haha... If God wanna give then i appected la! If NOT then i remain a celibate lor! haha..
haha.. must return e bk to maTT matt(blackIE).. HOPEFULLY HE WILL Lend me one more..
That was like a mojor blessing!!! haha..
Tahnx God that my dad blesss me for my transport fee...
Yep! this sat serivce will be having a dance performance!!! cool!!
will it be me dancing?
Nanana.. just dream on for the time begin..
jUST QUiTE DISlIKE PuttIng TiTlE... hehe.. so doN;t Blame me... horhor...
DavidPeTeRhOE:d:d:d
till the end;10:45 PM