Wednesday, October 13, 2004
CoMForT, lAZY And FeAR ArE lOusY eXcuESS
i look to the sky, what do i see? blUE Stuffs..
I LoOK on the the GroUnd what do i see?
10 fuNNY TOes...
I LooK leFt and RigHT WHAT dO i fInd?
nOThIng...
I LooK dEePe, what DO i hear?
I'M wiTH yOU
i ProBe DEEper To fiGUre Out who HE WAS..
jESUS..
i was stuNNed But elaTed!
Then aGAiN WHo AM i?
hIS cHild
So HOW ShoULD I resPOnd?
Be sECURE! doN'T carE what tHE pLPE saY cAUSE I'M runnINg afTer YOu...
Don't ask me why? i type out that! maybe out of my unwired mind! haha... nana.. just feel like typing in some stuffs..
learnINgs of The Day:
1- PrEaPRE wELL
2- alWays ReMEMBER why i do what i do
3- Purpose of encouragement Cards with VERSE are to comfort Plpe
4- Let It SInK TO YA hEArt aFtER HEARING from IT
bLESSINGS:
whao! this is the first time in like months/ years or something like that that i can have an afternoon nap! as i reached home today round 5 odd near 6! it was the earliest in my ministry days! super ceeding early! wnated to sleep till 7pm but after 45mins was distrub by my bro to go and have diNNER WITH hiM! ElatEd was I not? his treat! haha... save my money! whao! just found out i got quite few thngs to do! lot and tons of projects (NoRTH) TO DO... NA... maybe not tons... but let's say... hmm... camp, t shirt , wfl, blood donations , readings... actually not a lot! can finish by today! cool! think so too... whao! we went to eat some good yet cheap stuffs today after our training class.. renewal class... cool... hehe.. like 2 odd 3? cooll.... nice shepherding! how i wish to go to some chocolate bar! maybe this week or next... usually my tomorrow will hardly come... so i will just pray! heard of it but never been to it! so out of the world!
David
till the end;10:07 PM