Monday, July 26, 2004
hARD TO ThInk OFFF THE TitLe :)
haha...
Thnx God That he kinda off answer my prayers!
CHS plpe dance during Service and they also worship God during Servcie!
God is inDEEd alWays Faithful!
Even e CHS vi DID NOT RECIEVE jESUS iNTO hI S LIFE I BELIEVED tHAT A SeeD WAS pLANTED IN HIS HEART!:)
sO god, I ask of ya to let it bloom!
God i also ask of ya that ya trian up more Shepherds in CHS! pLPE LIKE tECK YANG, zHI HAO AND joNAS!
i will do what i can to love them but the rest it's up to ya man!
So glad that share christ yesterdae during the gathering with my ex school mates! Seed was planted again! So happy
But God! I've a problem! My title of mY dNt Project! ANd the folio!
i REALLY need ya help!Prayfully i can finish it by Tuesday! So i'm goINg to cheong today!
HahHA...
You maTTer to Me!
Smile!
till the end;10:32 AM