Wednesday, July 28, 2004
Crazy!
wHaO.. tODAE hAD cG! tHINGS DDI NOT TURN OUT WELL WOULDI SAY!:)
I know that God is in control! Nothing HappenS FOR NO REasons!
Zhi hao did not come for Cg! So rather sad! But God will Make a way!
My Prayers!
Father i pray that the CLS will be even more faithful in planning and effective in leading their CG roles!
Well, For my CHS goup! reaLLy feel for them ALot! They are like part of me! Many of the times things did not turn out the way i want too but i do know that everythng has it's reasons! Rite?
I'm meeting them for lunch tomorrow!:) Prayfully that Zhi haO CAN come! :) okie? also i pray that saturday that we will all be able to meet for Breakfast!:)
I know ya are faithful! Put in the compassion more in my life! :)
till the end;10:01 AM